Dulini Private Game Reserve - Sabi SandsPriced from R17,450 per person/per night
Dulini Lodge is located in a 10,000ha concession in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve on the western border of the Kruger National Park. Embraced in a leafy canopy of giant ebony trees, the large, intimate and traditionally thatched suites grace the banks of the seasonal Mabrak River.
The Sabi Sand area is regarded as South Africa’s finest game-viewing destination. The vast knowledge and interpretive skills of your ranger and tracker, who escort you in probably the best kitted 4×4 open Land Rovers on safari, ensure numerous exceptional wildlife encounters while here.
The six suites at Dulini are so inviting that only the excitement and adventure of game-viewing and the aromas wafting from the dining sala can pull you away. All suites have an enchanting and tranquil ambience: from the old world charm of the classic safari to a marriage of African and colonial elegance. En-suite bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers, private decks and plunge pools add to the comfort of your experience.
• Located on a private concession in the game-rich Sabi Sand Game Reserve
• Only six suites with a maximum of 12 guests ensures an incredibly exclusive experience
• Only six guests per game drive vehicle ensures everyone has unobstructed views and excellent photographic opportunities
• Five-star facilities and services on-site with exceptional high standard of cuisine
• Sabi Sand Game Reserve is known for its incredibly high big cat population
- Morning & evening game drives
- Three meals daily
- Bush/nature walks (subject to availability)
- Teas & coffees
- Drinks (house wines, local brand spirits, beers and soft drinks)
- Laundry service
- Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip