Dulini River Lodge - Sabi SandsPriced from R17,450 per person/per night
Dulini River Lodge is a five-star luxury safari outpost located in a 10,000ha concession in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve on the western border of the Kruger National Park. Embraced in a leafy canopy of giant ebony trees, the splendour of the suites grace the banks of the seasonal Sand River.
The Sabi Sand area is regarded as South Africa’s finest game-viewing destination. Absorb the vast knowledge and interpretive skills of your ranger and local Shangaan tracker, who escort you in a fully kitted 4×4 open Land Rover on safari, making for an exceptional wildlife encounter. Spot the Big 5 roaming the area in the day and listen to riverine frogs making themselves heard during the evenings.
Retreat into one of the six washed-wood suites at Dulini, which are tranquil and inviting, each with its own private plunge pool. The old world charm of the classic safari marries African tradition to bring you fine dining and striking proximity to wildlife. Other treasures on-site include the deep couch lounges, viewing deck, boma, wine cellar, gym, safari shop and friendly staff that are forever attentive.
- Riverside views and wildlife-viewing directly from suites and guest areas
- Part of the Dulini portfolio of safari properties, upholding the high standards of the brand
- Big 5 game reserve shares unfenced borders with Kruger National Park and is famed for leopard sightings
- Exquisite, spacious suites with outdoor showers, plunge pools and private decks
- Excellent cuisine, dining venues and small surprise touches that make for delightful dining
- Morning & evening game drives
- Three meals daily
- Bush/nature walks (subject to availability)
- Teas & coffees
- Drinks (house wines, local brand spirits, beers and soft drinks)
- Laundry service
- Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip