Idube Game Lodge - Sabi SandsPriced from R8,600 per person/per night
Idube is situated in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, adjoining the Kruger National Park in South Africa. This world renowned reserve is known for conservation efforts, particularly in protecting rhino. The reserve is also extending its efforts to the community on the borders of the Sabi Sands, Mpumalanga, in uplifting and improving their conditions, as well as their understanding of the value of the reserve for the future. Idube is proud to be part of these good works.
Idube Game Reserve traverses approximately 10 000 hectares of wildlife area and is home to the big 5 animals, as well as a large variety of other animals. A great draw card for guests is the leopards, which are seen frequently.
- 10,000ha private concession in the wildlife rich Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- A four-star safari lodge with luxury amenities
- Lodge is frequented by nyala, warthog, and monkey
- Makubela Suites can be made inter-leading for friends or family travelling together
- On-site hide is great for game-viewing and local community tours are also offered from the lodge
- Morning & evening game drives
- Three meals daily
- Bush/nature walks (subject to availability)
- Teas & coffees