Inyati Game Lodge - Sabi SandsPriced from R10,500 per person/per night
Inyati Game Lodge is located on a private concession within the renowned Sabi Sand Game Reserve, adjoining the Kruger National Park. The perennial Sand River runs through Inyati drawing a variety of wildlife and ensuring a remarkable game-viewing experience.
Twice-daily game drives are escorted by qualified and knowledgeable guides and trackers, while a bush walk is a must for all nature-enthusiasts. Fish in the nearby river or photograph the lush surrounds of the lodge. Discover the fascinating world of trees, grasses, flowers, geology, and ecology at this relaxed and intimate lodge. Other facilities on offer include comfy lounges, a dining deck with views over the Sand River, Warthog hollow bar, a swimming pool, gym, and a walk-in wine cellar.
Inyati has 11 en-suite chalets all offering magnificent river views from their private verandahs. Rich, earthy tones complement African décor to create a luxurious ambience. In the evenings, a traditional South African braai is served under a blanket of stars out in the bush, or enjoy authentic meals prepared on an open fire in the boma. Be entertained by traditional African dance and song, or exciting bush stories told by your ranger and tracker.
- Located on a 10,000ha private concession in game-rich Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- All areas of the lodge, including the suites, have views over the seasonal Sand River
- One of few lodges that offer guided fishing in the Sand River
- Walk-in wine cellar and air conditioned gym are added features of this lodge
- Morning & evening game drives
- Three meals daily
- Bush/nature walks (subject to availability)
- Teas & coffees
- Transfers to and from Ulusaba Airstrip