Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve - Sabi SandsPriced from R19,700 per person/per night
Leopard Hills is a 10,000ha private concession in the western sector of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Built on a hill that overlooks a natural waterhole in the perennial Sand River, it is a sanctuary for many bird species and host to wallowing hippos and basking crocodiles, as it gently flows to the heartbeat of Africa.
The main attraction is, of course, the abundance of wildlife species that inhabit the reserve. Early-morning and late-afternoon/evening game drives and bush walks in search of Africa’s big game are conducted by the expert rangers in state-of-the-art Land Rovers, which have been specifically designed for Leopard Hills.
Each of the eight luxurious glass-fronted Suites, complete with their own sundeck and rock plunge pool, have superb views of the African bush and beyond. Leopard Hills has romantic bathrooms, which include double indoor and outdoor showers and large windows that open to glorious views. Relax on the open-air verandah, or submerge yourself in the cool swimming pool’s water. The library is a peaceful setting where you are welcome to browse through a large selection of literature and African Journals.
- Part of the exclusive Seasons in Africa portfolio of properties
- Perfectly situated in the game-rich Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Views over natural waterhole of perennial Sand River
- Extremely luxurious suites with own plunge pools and outdoor showers
- Only eight suites accommodating a maximum of 16 guests, affording you an exclusive safari experience with first class service
- Morning & evening game drives
- Three meals daily
- Selected house drinks
- Teas & coffees
- Transfers between Arathusa airstrip & Cheetah Plains are included when flying with FedAir / Airlink / Private Charter