Molori Safari LodgePriced from R17,800 per person/per night
The word “molori” means “to dream” in seTswana and truly captures the essence of the Molori Safari, arguably South Africa’s most luxurious game lodge. This five-suite retreat, originally built as the owners’ corporate and family escape, was constructed in 2002 in the heart of the 75,000-hectare malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve.
In 2007 the owners decided to open the property to the public, at which point the retreat received a complete makeover transforming it into the intimate, local-chic Lodge it is today. Situated 400kms northwest of Johannesburg in South Africa’s Northwest Province, the reserve borders Botswana. The lodge offers breathtaking views of an expansive valley and the Dwarsberg Mountains, as well as of an abundance of game.
• All meals & wines (excluding premium Molori Collection)
• Spirits, seasonal juices, tea, coffee and soft-drinks
• Two game drives daily, bush walking
• Transfers to and from the Madikwe airstrip,
• In-room minibar with snacks and beverages customised to guest’s preference
• Stocked Nespresso machine
• Hand-finished laundry
• State-of-the-art specifications throughout with air-conditioning, heating, open fires as well as under floor heating, use of fitness centre, sauna, steam room and spa chiller pool