Nkorho Bush Lodge - Sabi SandsPriced from R5,980 per person/per night
In a private concession in the northern Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Nkorho Bush Lodge takes full advantage of its pristine location. This luxury safari lodge provides an authentic African bush experience with all the comforts of home.
Game drives and nature walks are a real treat in the Sabi Sand, and at Nkorho Bush Lodge it’s no exception. Qualified guides and trackers will take you out on early-morning and late-afternoon game drives or on nature walks to discover all that this world-famous reserve has to offer – from the Big 5 to the Little 5 (elephant shrew, ant lion, rhino beetle, buffalo weaver and leopard tortoise) and everything between.
Nkorho has six thatched Chalets and one Honeymoon Suite with en-suite bathrooms, contemporary décor and furnishings coupled with total privacy. The main lodge opens out on to a marvellous wooden deck with open sides and thatched top that drops into a large infinity pool before disappearing into the open plains, with a passing parade of wildlife. Dinner is a splendid affair in the traditional, open-air boma with a cosy log fire and the sound of African drums to set the mood.
- Small, family-owned and managed lodge ensuring an exclusive safari experience
- In the game-rich northern part of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Infinity pool and unique rock pool for cooling down in during hot summer months
- Homely atmosphere with friendly staff and personal service
- Easy access from Hoedspruit Airport
- Morning & evening game drives
- Three meals daily
- Bush/nature walks (subject to availability)
- Teas & coffees
- Transfers between local airstrip and lodge