Notten's Bush Camp - Sabi SandsPriced from R7,500 per person/per night
Notten’s Bush Camp in the southern Sabi Sand Game Reserve is on every safari-fanatic’s to-do list. This small, intimate and family-run camp is all about excellent game-viewing and genuine South African hospitality. The reserve is home to a plethora of wildlife and spectacular flora.
Game-viewing in the private Sabi Sand Reserve is always a thrill – whether you’re on an open-vehicle game drive, roughing it out on the off-road tracks, or taking a leisurely bush walk through the park. Rangers will guide you, taking you as close as possible to the wildlife roaming the reserve. You’ll likely spot the Big 5 and even more elusive creatures such as the African wild dog and the endangered rhino.
One of the original, private game lodges in South Africa, it has eight Private en suite Suites, each with their own balcony, outdoor shower, and view of the bush. Artificial lighting is replaced with candles and hurricane lamps, casting the camp in an all-natural mood. The main lodge is an inviting open-plan thatched house with a lounge that becomes a large deck overlooking a waterhole and the wilderness. A refreshing swimming pool and beautiful Bush Spa allow you to unwind between game drives.
- One of the original private game lodges in South African with a wonderful position in the southern Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Family-run camp with genuine hospitality and relaxed atmosphere
- Only eight Suites so the camp is small and the service is always attentive
- Excellent facilities with large swimming pool, lounge, bar and viewing deck
- On-site Bush Spa perfect for a pampering session in the heart of the wilderness
- Morning & evening game drives
- Three meals daily
- Bush/nature walks (subject to availability)
- Selected house drinks
- Teas & coffees