Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge - Sabi SandsPriced from R14,450 per person/per night
Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge is at the top of every traveller’s safari list. Set in the heart of the African bush, it overlooks a watering hole and the endless plains in the southern part of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
The advantage of Sabi Sabi safaris stems from the fact that animals on the reserve have not been hunted for over half a century and don’t perceive vehicles carrying humans as a threat. Guests can therefore enjoy the unique experience of being driven extraordinarily close to the large mammals on early morning and late afternoon game drives. Bush walks, led by dedicated and highly qualified guides and trackers, are also on offer revealing a new side of Africa’s wilderness.
Each of the 25 air conditioned Thatched Suites features exquisite ethnic décor; plus: a private wooden deck overlooking the magnificent bushveld, and full en-suite bathrooms, with outdoor shower. The ultra-luxury Mandleve Suite is perfect for honeymooners with its own plunge pool. Delicately designed open courtyards are dotted with dramatic wooden carvings by acclaimed South African sculptors and on-site facilities include luxurious lounges, a vibrant bar, Amani Spa, wine cellar and curio shop.
- Long standing, well-established luxury lodge in southern Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Pride themselves on uncompromising high standards, efficiency and personal attention
- Full service Amani Spa on site
- Excellent game viewing with highly qualified guides and trackers
- Delectable cuisine served at various locations around the lodge and in the bush
- Morning & evening game drives
- Three meals daily
- Bush/nature walks (subject to availability)
- Selected house drinks
- Teas & coffees
- Transfers to or from Lodge Airstrip