Sabi Sabi - Little Bush Camp - Sabi SandsPriced from R15,400 per person/per night
Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp is a contemporary African-themed lodge that is intimate and exclusive. Little Bush Camp is the latest offering of Sabi Sabi’s four lodges, small and shrouded by a dense thicket of trees, the atmosphere is tranquil and secluded.
The Sabi Sand Game Reserve’s massive diversity in habitats and wildlife allows guest unprecedented game-viewing encounters with its magnificent mammals. Sightings of elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, wild dog and cheetah are frequent on early-morning or late-afternoon open vehicle game drives.
Each of the six Suites is an elevated haven of luxury that embraces the African bush in every respect. With private viewing decks hosting a heated spa bath, it doesn’t get more decadent than this. The décor is simple, contemporary Africa with warm tones, subtle patterns and well-considered artefacts with views of the riverbed completing the picture. Tasty dinners are served out under softly lit trees and are a general favorite. With the added advantage of total seclusion and exclusive intimacy, this lodge is an escape every discerning traveler yearns for.
- Small and intimate lodge in south-western section of Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Part of the Sabi Sabi group of safari lodges offering five-star luxury safari experiences
- Only 6 luxury Suites, ensuring exclusivity and ultimate privacy
- Decadent heated spa baths on Suites’ private viewing decks
- Especially suited to larger groups of friends or families travelling together
- Luxury accommodation
- Morning & evening game drives
- Three meals daily
- Bush/nature walks (subject to availability)
- Selected house drinks
- Transfers to or from Lodge Airstrip