Beach House Villa
Designer, ultra-modern and palatial – the interior is a picture of laid-back luxury, where classic architecture meets seamlessly with contemporary glamour.
The air-conditioned villa has a typical open plan kitchen/ dining/ living area, complete with all the necessary amenities, including but not limited to a Nespresso coffee machine, Marshall speaker, flat screen TV and sound bar, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Huge floor to ceiling mirrors frames most of the interior spaces creating an extra feel of space and bringing the sea and mountain views indoors. Step out onto the swooping terraces with its own splash pool whilst enjoying uninterrupted views of the ocean blending into The Twelve Apostles Mountain Range.
Free high-speed internet, secure and uncapped Wifi as well as comprehensive satellite including all TV channels. Parking is available upon request and reservation is needed.
The Beach House Villa
- 1,500 square meters (under-cover living space)
- 6 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms
- large open plan kitchen with a pantry, including a scullery & laundry area
- open-plan dining room & bar entertainment area
- enormous formal lounge
- huge outdoor covered dining & lounge area
- large informal lounge / TV room
- swimming pool / entertainment room with a dressing room and separate bathroom
- an infinity swimming pool
- an elevator, internal & external staircases servicing the four-level villa
- private & secure parking for 6 vehicles (triple garage + 3 open parking spaces)
- high-speed uncapped internet access (WI-FI)
- satellite TV in the TV room :
- DSTV Premium (comprehensive package) includes all channels e.g. sport, news, reality TV, movies, music channels, etc.
- a generator in case of power failure
- our daily support team & cleaning service is included during week-days (Monday to Friday) – if required over weekends or public holidays, this will need to be arranged well in advance and subject to availability at an additional cost of R900.00 per day
- an alarm system linked to 24 hour armed response, as well as electric fencing and accessed control gates